Friday, March 4, 2011

How many calories are burnt per hour on a exercise bike?

I'm 5ft10 and 14.12stone. Just wandering how many calories you burn per hour on a bicycle exercise of moderate intensity. depends on the strength and speed. Here is a site where you can enter your weight and time to perform a specific task, and he will give you your estimated calorie burn: am er http://www.healthstatus.com/calculate/cbc frequent go-gym I am always aware of the bike, and use the stepper, elliptical or treadmill time. This is because fat is not burned in the comparison. 10 minute step by step and lose 100 calories and 10 minutes on the bike and lose only 50 calories. But for more technical information you can always take a look at this website.http: / / www.ehow.com/about_5369136_many-calories-biking-burn.html right after I put my bike 500 500cals and usually takes between 50 and 70mins depending on how hard the pedal. It depends on the individual bike, he can speed and resistance and on a reasonable estimate your BMI 350-450, (you have until 3500 to burn one pound weight loss.).

0 comments:

Post a Comment