Monday, March 7, 2011

Where can one find an exercise bike that has a weight capacity of 620 pounds or higher?

I am a very tall and I weigh too much, and I'm tired. I decided to try our best to get off to a decent weight, an exercise very strict diet, and possibly surgery if necessary. I would like a bike that will support my weight so you can exercise more often, but I found more support 300-400 pounds. I know I'm bigger than most people ever, but I hope someone knows of a machine which can carry 620 pounds. Thanks in advance for any help pointing me in the right direction. I suggest google. Good luck. Would not it be just walking by carrying 620 pounds is enough exercise? Congratulations on your election. It's a long way to go, but it's worth. Do not have a bike for this, however. What you need, above all, is the approval of your doctor to increase their level of activity and a referral to a dietitian to make sure all this is done safely. After all this, you do not need a bicycle, you do not spend much money for something. All you need is a good pair of shoes. Then start walking. Just join the center of the Y or REC, man. They will help you learn to lose all that weight, if you're not too stubborn to listen to them for help. That's it. Pretty good, right? You probably want to talk to your doctor who can refer to a local physical therapy / rehabilitation center for people with overweight (morbidly obese) patients - have access to all types of special equipment not generally available and can be a gym, you can use (I work in a hospital that does). At this point, probably should not work (at least to start) without medical supervision and approval, only in case of damage. The doctor would be a good place to start, I think. :) Good luck and stay motivated! :) Oh, no offense, but is too fat. I recommend seeing a doctor before worrying about an exercise bike or other sports the weight, you could very likely serious health problems such as cardiovascular disease. It's good to see that you should be interested in weight loss, but honestly, you can see a doctor check on things, and a recommendation for a weight loss plan. Congratulations! First, let me tell you how proud I am that you decided to improve your health. I hope you stick to your plan and some changes for the better! Sometimes you get discouraged, but do not share your personal information. As an exercise bike and other equipment which could have, I really do not know where to find this information. Maybe you should ask your doctor, you will find a good nutritionist and a good physical therapist to help you. I recommend seeing a doctor before worrying about an exercise bike or other sports the weight, you could very likely serious health problems such as cardiovascular disease. It's good to see that you should be interested in weight loss, but honestly, you can see a doctor check on things, and a recommendation for a weight loss plan. Congratulations! First, let me tell you how proud I am that you decided to improve your health. I hope you stick to your plan and some changes for the better! Sometimes you get discouraged, but do not share your personal information. As an exercise bike and other equipment which could have, I really do not know where to find this information. Maybe you should ask your doctor, you will find a good nutritionist and a good physical therapist to help you. I recommend seeing a doctor before worrying about an exercise bike or other sports the weight, you could very likely serious health problems such as cardiovascular disease. It's good to see that you should be interested in weight loss, but honestly, you can see a doctor check on things, and a recommendation for a weight loss plan. Congratulations! First, let me tell you how proud I am that you decided to improve your health. I hope you stick to your plan and some changes for the better! Sometimes you get discouraged, but do not share your personal information. As an exercise bike and other equipment which could have, I really do not know where to find this information. Maybe you should ask your doctor, you will find a good nutritionist and a good physical therapist to help you. I recommend seeing a doctor before worrying about an exercise bike or other sports the weight, you could very likely serious health problems such as cardiovascular disease. It's good to see that you should be interested in weight loss, but honestly, you can see a doctor check on things, and a recommendation for a weight loss plan. Congratulations! First, let me tell you how proud I am that you decided to improve your health. I hope you stick to your plan and some changes for the better! Sometimes you get discouraged, but do not share your personal information. As an exercise bike and other equipment which could have, I really do not know where to find this information. Maybe you should ask your doctor, you will find a good nutritionist and a good physical therapist to help you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment