Sunday, March 6, 2011

How long should I ride the exercise bike to induce labor?

I'm 2 cm dilated and 70% discount. The baby in position -2. I ride the stationary bike to help induce labor. When I walk it feels great pressure in the pelvic area and also in my ass. How long should I run to be effective? Pressure is a good thing? After an investigation, I discovered that the bike has the same exercise as walking. If I could walk but I was too hot outside for me to save energy will not work - You can not start your own business - your pituitary gland secretes hormones that trigger labor, so you can "t be forced to work only feet once you are in sex work only works to soften the cervix spicy foods give you terrible heartburn stimulation of the nipples releases the hormone is not enough to keep the courts and castor oil is just down right dangerous Her all around, when your brain says "OK its time" and the release of hormones, I've never heard of using an exercise bike to induce labor, which probably means in general terms, is not effective, or may dangerousWalking probably be best for you and more effective, I walk a couple of hours Good luck PS The march has not been shown to induce labor .- chances are, you just have to wait. EDIT: The difference in walking and stationary cycling is the pressure you may feel that you feel more due to the location to do it, but more than likely, you are what you are more comfortable with the best or at least similar results. Neither you go to work if you are not already in it. Taking a gentle walk or slowly pedaling a stationary bike could start work. Maintained pressure on the cervix, which may encourage them to develop. Be sure to drink plenty of fluids to hear you keep your body temperature below 100.5 degrees and the body. If your body is tired or stop listening to you talk!.

1 comments:

Jack said...

The best 10 exercise bikes on the market for home gyms, including Peloton, Schwinn, and more. Here I've read 6 Best Stationary Bikes Review . Cheers...

Post a Comment