Sunday, February 27, 2011

How long should I stop on my Exercise bike a day ?

How long do I stay on my bike every day? I was on my stationary bike for 2 hours per day and still have not lost much, how long should I leave in a day? the trick is to start pedaling. u mean like a break? then you must break as 10 min. per hour. and drink water or Gatorade Well, it depends on your age? You should aim for at least 20 minutes of exercise enough to be physically in sweat by the end of the training with a cool 5 minutes. If two hours should be the lack of respect, very nice job! Remember to take in fewer calories than the fire in order to lose weight is not easy way.no pain.no; luck) Good! If you want to lose weight, to introduce a well balanced diet to your routine, you say that a force of weight, but if its not too much weight, less time in the cycle with a mild exercise plan, ie, abs, pushups, squats, etc, and patients must make many tricks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment