Friday, February 11, 2011

What is the best routine for using exercise bike?

I want to start training on the exercise bike every day to make an average of 30 minutes free. I have to do other exercises to dog walks, etc. I wonder how I can get the most out of a cycle. The coach has a voltage in the center, where you can set to 1 to 14, one feels very light and of course 14 is a lot of excitement. Any suggestions on how to get the best use of the bike, so I may be the best to train for 30 minutes a day. Thanks for the ride until you fall asleep do not use it to hang clothes! This happens to 75% of these wheels two weeks after they have purchased. They want a high cadence 70-90 rpm pedal. You want to start with 70 rpm and a low resistance level for 10-12 minutes to warm up. If you are to increase the resistance against which you are fast enough to convince even breathe, but not heated sing. Increase your speed to 90 and reduce the resistance when you need back pain start breathing or leg. You can increase the resistance at a higher level for a short period and then go back to recover if you are not breathing hard or sweating is not much of it. I love my bike, too! I recently found a very nice routine that makes the most of your workout. I used to ride my bike at a normal pace, but I have noticed that this program really made a difference in getting the most out of your training is! By doing sprints, walk at a normal pace and then accelerate and go as hard and as fast as you can, sometimes. I have noticed that it gets my heart rate up and burn more fat and more calories! This is a 20-minute workout, but you can adapt and move more if you want. :) It is as follows: 0.00 bis 03:00 Clock (minutes) warm-up at 3-4 (how hard / fast you drive) from 3.00 bis 04.30 clock 07.06 Intense 4:30-5: 30 08:09 30 2005 07:00 bis intense intensity reduction of clock-5 7:00 to 8:00 to increase the intensity increased from 8.00 to 09.08 bis 09.30 Clock decrease in the intensity-intensity 5 9:30 to 10:30 09:08 10.30 00:00 bis ur reduce the intensity of 5-13 00:00: 00 Increasing intensity of von 09.08 bis 13.00 14.30 Clock decrease in intensity 14:30 to 3:30 -5 increase in intensity 8-9 15.30 bis 17 , 00 o'clock reduce the intensity of-5 from 17.00 bis 20.00 Cool clock now 3-4 I hope it works for you! I find this difficult, and it really gives you energy to make space!

0 comments:

Post a Comment