Monday, February 14, 2011

What's the difference between using an exercise bike and riding a real bike?

Ok, so life in North America to the west, and if you live there, you know how much it rains, I thought anyway, a runner, but a big thanks to my self-discipline and determination I incurred a stress fracture. I started with a bike that my practice, I go up and down continuously for 3 hours. I wonder if a stationary bike would be the same workout, or if I just get Hecke soaked when it rains outside. By the end of the performance increase the same to get practice is the heart, lungs and leg muscles. The real difference is that on a stationary bike, you can adjust the intensity and pedal and pedal and pedal. For a real bike, you get a robust mix things, you can take turns, and thus you can have fun anywhere, there is nothing more than a monotonous and boring startionary bike. I would also like to run in the rain - it is refreshing and the roads are not crowded with dog walkers and other bikers. PS: For a good workout out of it, pedaling at a cadence of 80-90 rpm (ie, the crank should make a complete revolution in 80-90 times per minute) on a stationary bike, which is working alone their legs. In a real bike, you are also exercising the entire body on top for balance. Fresh air, hear the birds, smell the flowers .

0 comments:

Post a Comment