Sunday, February 20, 2011

How should I exercise on the exercise bike?

I'm losing 10 pounds on a regimen of exercise and healthy eating. Unfortunately, I'm fit and I think it is very safe walking the best way for me to exercise without due tirednes. However, came in the winter and dark here about 6 or clock, so it's really not safe for me to walk in this moment, I am also a big test this year, so the home exercise would be much easier to integrate into my program. My family has a bike, and try to make an effort to use it, but unfortunately I found it very boring. I can not robust to traffic for more than 20 seconds without giving up. Can anyone give me some tips on how to make yours is that I would really appreciate to give me a detailed plan of exactly how, for example, 3 minutes that followed the diet of many by.T The features are on my bike, speed, time and distance (do not say what device is used, I guess km, as this Ireland) Please help me! Sorry, forgot to add that my bike and up to 15 levels of resistance! As I mentioned earlier, I would really appreciate the help! Get a TV in front of him and watch your favorite TV / movie iPod or other music player. Book. I started at level one Hand / Hills for a week and then went up to level two, etc. I hate the gym because it's so boring, so I bought an exercise bike. I watch TV when I use it. I ride a bicycle for an entire show (45 minutes). TV is a great distraction for me to exercise do not feel I really am. I've also added a fan in front of the wagon, so I'm not too sweaty (I hate to sweat) to get. I usually start with a lower resistance, so try to take me a bit until I start working more blow. This shows that I actually I'm working out, not just sitting on a funny chair watching TV.

0 comments:

Post a Comment